What is Rakuna?
Rakuna is a third-party software company that provides campus recruiting solutions. Employers use Rakuna tools to quickly capture candidates and quickly send out communication emails and surveys just like what you have received so far.
What is this survey that I'm getting?
As a part of the recruiting process, candidates are sent with post-event surveys (powered by Rakuna) collecting anonymous feedback and rating for the experience they had with the representatives. Additionally, electronic versions of resumés are collected to update candidate profiles on the employers' system.
How do I complete this survey?
1. In your received survey email, click the "Upload Resume" button to get directed to the survey portal:
2. On the directed page, read through and click I Agree" to accept the Terms of Service:
3. On the Step 1 - Upload Your Resume page, choose your resumé pdf file and click Upload:
Note: the upload file must be in PDF format and under 1MB only.
If you don't happen to have a pdf file ready for upload, try our recommended online PDF file converters from our friends over smallpdf or topdf. Read more about converting to PDF here.
4. Once the resumé PDF file upload is finished, click the "Next Step" button to go to the next Step 2 page.
5. On the Step 2 - Rate Your Event Experience page:
- Click a heart to rate your experience out of 5.
- In the text input field, type your comment to give an anonymous feedback for your experience with the representative at the event.
- Click "Submit feedback" button to save the response.
6. If you finally see the success page as below, your survey is successfully submitted and you are good to close the page: