Our Interview Scheduling solution allows you to schedule various types of interviews including, but not limited to:
- Phone interviews
- Video conference interviews
- Panel interviews
- Back-to-Back or All-day interviews
- In-person interviews
1. Phone interviews
Make sure to (1) include the candidate’s phone number in the “Phone” field
and (2) include any additional instruction for the interviewers in the “Note to interviewer” and/or “General description for all interviewers” to assist with setting up.
2. Video conference interviews
There are two ways to generate video conference links:
- Assigning conference links to all interview timeslots: Select from the “Conference Call” drop-down menu BEFORE generating mass timeslots. Then, click “Generate timeslot” to automate.
- Assigning different conference links to individual timeslot: Select from the “Conference Call” drop-down menu from each timeslot and select the appropriate link.
3. Panel interviews
There are two ways to invite multiple interviewers to a timeslot:
- Assign multiple interviewers to mass interview timeslots: Input interviewers names into the “Guest” field then generate mass timeslots.
- Assign multiple interviewers to individual interview timeslot: Input interviewers name into the individual interview timeslot.
4. Back-to-Back or All-day interviews
To generate back-to-back interviews or an all-day interview event with multiple timeslots, select the range of time of the event and input the slot duration (with breaks in between as optional) of each slot. Then click “Generate timeslot” to mass generate.
5. In-person interviews
Make sure to indicate a physical address in the “Location” field and invite candidates to the interviews.
There are two ways you can invite candidates to join an interview:
- Assign a candidate to an individual slot by inputting their email and name in each time slot.
- Send candidate the Candidate Self-Scheduling link to allow them to self-schedule for any time slot.