You can only see the “Request Changes” button on your Interview Event page if your account satisfies the following conditions:
- You are assigned as a “Reviewer” on the Rakuna system AND
- You are NOT assigned as an “Editor” for that specific interview event
To request changes:
1. Click “Request Changes” on the Interview Event
2. Select the request action:
- “Reschedule” > This indicates that you would like to reschedule for another time slot. You’ll have to propose a new time.
- “Cancel” > This indicates that you are unable to attend the interview.
3. You can choose to include a note to the recruiting coordinator with each request (optional).
4. Click “Save” to submit requests.
Note: Once you’ve submitted your request, you cannot make any additional changes.