Only those with the permission roles of “Admin” or “Reviewer” can access the interview index and interview events on Rakuna.
- Can access and make changes to all interviews and candidates in the company
- Has the ability to administer the interview scheduling process (set up evaluation form, post-interview email templates, publish interviews, edit interviews, etc)
- Can access and view all interviews and candidates in the company but cannot make any edits
- No ability to administer the interview scheduling process
- If assigned as an interviewer for a specific interview, Reviewer can log interview feedback and request changes
- When creating an interview, a recruiting coordinator can mark an interviewer (Those with the Reviewer role in the system) as an editor to transfer the ability to edit any published time slot and review request changes (just like an Admin)